I love these flowers and like to paint them. But they are poisonous.
Are angel trumpet flowers poisonous?
All parts of angel’s trumpets are considered poisonous and contain the alkaloids atropine, scopolamine, and hyoscyamine. Ingestion of the plants can cause disturbing hallucinations, paralysis, tachycardia, and memory loss and can be fatal.
If you are growing your Angel’s Trumpets in the garden, they should be planted in a sheltered area in light, fertile, well-drained soil. In most areas, they will grow and flower best in full sun, but in hot, dry climates they will appreciate light shade or mottled sunlight, especially during hot, mid-day sun.
I did not know the information I found on wikipedia..
My painting is not harmful and and can be hung in your house.